*Hi   *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

​POSITION DESCRIPTION

Job Title:End User Support Analyst

​Location : Petaluma CA​

Duration : 6+ months

​Telephone + Skype

POSITION SUMMARY

As an Assoc End User Support Analyst, you will be responsible for
configuration, installation, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance of
all systems and software applications. Includes desktops, laptops, mobile
devices, printers, servers, virtual machines, network systems, security
systems and all other associated systems.

MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES

* Deployment, support, troubleshooting and analysis of all hardware and
software applications within our scope.

* Develop special knowledge on automation and standardization. Identify,
escalate and drive resolution to standardization issues.

* Project team member for IT initiatives as required in conjunction with
the business units and corporate.

* Recommends and drives process enhancements; identifies common issues in
systems and processes.

* Training of new End User Analysts; insures procedures are adhered to;
acts as a knowledge resource to the level 1 and 2 associates.

* Creates, updates and maintains all documentation for processes and
procedures including Service Level Agreements.

* Participates in evaluating, testing and documenting new software and
hardware changes and upgrades.

* Assists with business unit/location specific Business Continuity Plans.

QUALIFICATIONS

Education:

* Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent experience.

* Microsoft certifications MCSE or MCP preferred

Experience:

* Assoc: 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably in a related industry or
project environment

* End User: 3-5 years work experience

* Sr.: 5-8 years work experience

Skills:

* Proficient with Windows 7, 8 and 10 troubleshooting

* Troubleshooting of hardware including desktops, laptops, printers and
mobile devices

* Perform software installs, configuration, and troubleshooting of
applications

* Troubleshoot networking issues on PCs

* Troubleshoot operating systems issues

* Create and maintain Active Directory objects

* Mac OSx experience a plus

* Cisco Unified Communication experience a plus​

*Regards Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone:
5134335603 Email: yahe...@exatechinc.com Web: www.exatechinc.com
<http://www.exatechinc.com>*