*SQL Server Migration DBA with CLOUD*

*Location - Westport, CT*

*Duration - 6 Months*

*Rate: $500/Day on c2c*

*As a Migration Database Administrator*, you'll help us achieve our mission
by

driving database migrations within a hybrid on-premise and cloud database

management platform You'll Click With Us If You:

 Aren't a punch-the-clock coder - technology has always been pervasive in
your life, from building drones to contributing to open source sites

 Fancy yourself a software engineer, not just a sysadmin

 Strive for practicality and elegance - you build simple solutions that
exude robustness

 Have strong verbal and written communication skills

 Stay sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new tools and staying
abreast of what's going on in your field

 Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually
rigorous environments

You'll Spend Your Time:

Executing database migrations from MS SQL 2008/2005 OS Win2003 to MS SQL
2014 OS Win2012

Designing and implementing IaaS and PaaS services used daily by
technologists and investment professionals

Planning for capacity, capability, and growth - balancing speed of
execution with maintainability

Ensuring availability and integrity of our cloud services

Evolving the quality and consistency of service delivered by our platforms
through automation and process improvement

 You'll Grow With Us By:

A Few Boxes You Should Tick:

Mastery of principles and practices of SQL Server Database systems

Extensive hands-on experience with MS SQL Server upgrades and migrations,
and VMWare environments

Able to develop and troubleshoot PowerShell and T-SQL scripts

8+ years of MS SQL Server administration experience, including in a mission
critical enterprise MS SQL 2008/2012 Shared Platform environment (MS

SQL 2014 experience is a plus), supported by relevant certifications

Be available to work on a Tuesday through Saturday work schedule.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

*Phone:* 609-378-1158