Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

Job Title*: C# ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Developer*

*Location: **Chicago, IL (Local only)*

*Length: 12 months** CTH*

*Interview Mode: in person *

Quick interview process and offer

Look for *GC, TN, USC *only.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

*Rates:                   $50/hron C2C*

*ACCOUNT-SPECIFIC INFORMATION*

*Dynamic:             *

Work on small teams

There’s no ‘hiding’ if they skill level isn’t there

Team is helpful, but they don’t hold hands

If someone struggles to pick it up, they will let them go pretty quickly

*Skill Level:          *

Solid, independent, able to work alone and accomplish deliverables in a
short time frame

Expecting individuals to be self-sufficient, produce good code

Expecting candidates that aren’t afraid to ask questions, but don’t need to
ask many

****Local candidates are prioritized; then regionally-local; then consider
candidates that have worked in Chicago in the past/have family here. *

*Last consideration is non-local with no ties to Chicago, or those who
don’t live anywhere near Chicago. *

*Client has been burned on people not relocating.  *

relationships, and they TRUST us, and work with only Beacon Hill. *

*Therefore, he is always very frustrated if there are any blow ups: accepts
offer à rejects later on, doesn’t show up;  fake interviews/fake skills à
not able to do the work on the job;  accepts role è leaves soon after
starting project;  bait & switch à has someone else interview for
candidate. *

ð  In any of these situations, John (director), inquires exactly which
vendor partner we were working with. He may deny working with that vendor
on future opportunities.

ð  *Alternatively, *we have a great relationship with NRA and we see a good
amount of work from them throughout the year (always exclusive). So, coming
through, means first chance for other opportunities with this account.

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Requirements:*

·         Must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced and results-oriented
environment

·         Strong understanding of object-oriented design

·         Proficient in C#

·         5-7 years of experience developing web applications with .NET
framework versions 2.0-4.5

·         2-3 years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> MVC

·         2-3 years of experience developing dynamic client-side UIs using
JavaScript

·         Experience with Source Control

·         SQL Server (queries, views, stored procedures)

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or
extensive software development experience

*Experience with any of the following is a plus:*

·         Knockout.js

·         AngularJS

·         SSIS

·         SSRS

·         Entity Framework

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500