Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes

Job Title: Lead *SQL Reporting Analysts*

*Location:  Maple Grove, Minnesota*

*Length: 06 month + extensions*

Interview:* We will interview onsite (1/2 hour) OR VIDEO CONF IF NOT LOCAL*

*- Data Recognition Corporation – *

*Contract role*

2 Mid-level people needed

Run Education reports for the following projects:

- TerraNova reporting

- TABE repprting

- Alaska reporting

- Washington Alternate Assessment reporting

- Louisiana reporting

*Essential Position Responsibilities:*

·         Demonstrate an understanding of business and technical
requirements for each assigned project

·         Work as part of a project team to meet or exceed customer
expectations

   - Follow and demonstrate an understanding of adopted
   processes/methodologies
   - Maintain and support applications as needed
   - Identify changes to tasks as they occur and notify appropriate team
   members
   - Follow schedules to meet task deadlines

*Skills Needed:*

·         *SQL knowledge (7 out of 10 skill level)*

·         *XML familiarity for reporting/output*

·         Reporting experience--Not a development role, this is reporting

·         Pull data and enter on report

·         Work with large data sets

·         Detail oriented—attention to detail

·         Work independently

·         Solid written and oral communication skills

·         Solid time management skills and ability to multi-task

·         Strong troubleshooting skills

·         Ability to work independently and in team/collaborative
environment

·         Strong problem solving and analytical skills required

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500