*C# Developer F2F in Columbus, OH*

*6+ month contract*

*Downtown Columbus, OH- local Only*

*Interview: Phone then Face to face*

seeking a qualified Sr. Software Engineer. This position requires an
advanced knowledge of various software platforms including Microsoft SQL
Server, C# and ASP.NET and will be key in engineering the software
environment enhancements, under the guidance of the FCDC Director of
Application Development. Develops information systems by studying
operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions;
supports and develops software team. Responsible for initiating large-scale
changes with the development environment, including but not limited to SQL
Server, C# and ASP.NET. Will provide on-the-job training to other team
members. Will lead small to large project teams. Will work with user, team
leads, and program managers, as required, to determine application
specifications and participate in project implementation. Writes and or
reviews program documentation, job documentation and/or manuals to instruct
users of programs or applications. Prepares test data and performs
program-level and system-level testing. May work with vendors and in-house
staff for resolution of problems or solution determinations.

An ideal candidate will have

Very strong .Net Coding Skills and experience (c#)

Strong architecture skills

Strong SQL Server / Database programming skills.  They are on SQL Server
2016 and that is SEXY AND COOL

Strong source control skills.  They are using TFS 2015, but I have
convinced them (I get my way a LOT ;) ) to use Git as source control with
TFS just being the server platform.  Big win for coolness.

Ability to know and understand Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
is a HUGE plus.  I know enough and have been faking my way through

Ability to author some quality documents is a must, so strong written
communication.  Additionally, the ability to verbally communicate in
meetings has been huge

Proven ability to mentor is big.  Some people know they need it and some
don't.  Sean knows they need it, though, and expects the position to
proactively mentor as the opportunity arises.

Future development (including 2 projects just begun) are in .Net Core and
ASP.Net MVC 6.  This is SEXY stuff and a huge selling point.

Thanks & Regards

Sunny Mehta

Team Lead- US Staffing & Recruitment

Nityo Infotech Corp.

Direct: 609-378-1235

Email: sunny.me...@nityo.com

*GTalk*: sunny.recruiter2012 | *Skype*: sunnymehta89| *Yahoo*: sunnymehta89