*Job Title: **Java Architect (5 positions start by March 3)*

*Location: NYC, NY – **Need Locals for F2F*

*12+ Months*

*Visa status: GC/USC. *

*Requirements:*

   - Expert understanding of Java
   - Knowledge of Spring / Spring MVC Framework
   - Understanding of Cassandra and NoSQL Databases
   - Experience working in an Agile environment.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Design, implement, and deliver awesome technical platforms and
   products for all constituencies (diners, corporate accounts, restaurants,
   internal tools)
   - Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective
   in the context of our larger business.
   - Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and
   users to create working software based on an understanding of business and
   technical priorities.
   - Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to
   intelligently solve problems for company diners, restaurant, corporate
   accounts and internal stakeholders
   - Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture,
   development best practices, and new technologies. We are always improving
   the process of building software; we need you to help contribute.
   - You will be a key part in accurately estimating the timing of software
   delivery

Notes:

** Backend Java ONLY - If they are fullstack they are not a fit. Object
Oriented Programming * Unit Testing - if they don't have it, they won't get
an interview. period. * Restful * Microservices * Big Data * NoSQL * AWS *
Distributed Systems*

*Scalable projects.*

   - *AJAX experience is a must. ASK: "Are you involved with AJAX calls?"*
   - *OOD, OOP and TDD experience is a must*
   - *Backgrounds with gaming environments would help them pass the test*
   - *Must have design and architecture experience*
   - *Must have worked with in the United States for 5+ years at a
   reputable company that has collaborative engineering departments.*
   - *Must develop their skills outside of work. If someone is learning
   additional languages, like Scala, put it in their write up. Ask if they
   have a GitHub account and what they are doing on it.*
   - *They do not want people who come from the Finance industry. Period.*

Regards,

Shivam Dixit

Sr. Technical recruiter

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Cavalier it Inc.*

*One Evertrust plaza, *

*Suite # 1105, jersey city, NJ 07302*

*Contact: -201-526-3845**6502