*Hi,*

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
shiv...@svktechinc.com

*Role: Oracle Apps Procurement Support Role (Application Engineer) -
Austin, TX*

*Long Term*

We are looking for the below role for Procurement track. The person should
have programming skills in (PL/SQL) and good exposure on the procurement
area. Here are responsibilities and skill set we are looking for.

*Responsibilities*

   - Become a support expert in Procurement service applications and
   products that are in production, and provide effective technical
   consultation to end users and product team.
   - Good understanding of the end to end Procure to Pay process flow.
   - Work with product team to define proper hand-off for Production
   operations.
   - Be the point of contact interfacing with customers, to provide first
   level of triage and enhancement requests.
   - Work directly with product team to resolve technical issues, build,
   drive and improve our products and processes.
   - With product team alignment, write production code that will enhance
   our products.
   - Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work
   with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action.
   - Deliver data-driven, impactful results.
   - Communicate effectively with internal customers, enabling informed
   decision making within the team.
   - Deliver clear documentation and work directly with vendor support for
   escalations.
   - Analyze issues of moderate complexity; addressing configuration,
   implementation, and function or process fails.
   - Develop and maintain a well-coordinated relationship with business
   users.
   - Support all business readiness activities including end user training,
   product testing and roll-out.
   - Comply with release management policies to ensure data integrity and
   system stability.

*Requirements*

   - BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
   - 2+ years programming experience in one or more of the following
   languages: 1. PL/SQL  2. Javascript/ADF
   - 2+ years in software development or software consulting and production
   support.
   - 2+ years working with a relational database and handling volumes of
   data, performance tuning
   - 2+ years in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
   - 2+ years’ experience with object-oriented software development
   - 2+ years’ experience developing web applications

*Preferred*

   - Relevant industry experience
   - Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical
   skills
   - Exposure to SaaS based Travel and Expense (Concur) solutions and
   supplier on-boarding applications.

Thanks & Regards,

 *Shivaji*

*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*

shiv...@svktechinc.com

200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817

Fax: 609-754-3700   | www.svktechinc.com

*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*