*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Role                       : **Business Analyst*

*Location               : SAVANNAH, GA*

*Duration             : Long Term*

*REQUIREMENT:*

7 yrs + as Business Analyst

Will be responsible to gather and analyze Business requirements from
customer

Prepare use cases based on the requirements and interaction with key end
users

Preparation of user stories and feature list

preparation of requirement traceability matrix.

obtaining sign offs on documents from customer.

*Must Have Skills:*

Worked on Agile based projects

Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture
business needs

Clearly articulates and documents business requirements

Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business
demands

Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and
walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions

Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies
solution interdependencies

*Key Technical Skills:*

BA , Requirement traceability, Agile Scrum

*Best Regards..*

*Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855;

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |