*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*
*Rate: $45/hr on c2c (MAX)*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*QLIKVIEW Admin*” and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- QLIKVIEW Admin*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  Tampa, FL*

*Job Description*

·              Candidate should have 5-6 year of experience on QLIKVIEW
Server Administration

·              He should be familiar on QLIKVIEW /QlickSense/nPrinting
server Installation and configuration.

·              He should be experience of defining User/group security and
Report migration  best practices.

·              He should know or experience to integrate QLIKVIEW
/QlickSense/nPrinting with LDAP and Siteminder.

·              He should familiar on Windows server admiration and IIS
server.

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter