*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*
*Rate: $65/hr on c2c (MAX)*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*SAP BASIS with Migration*” and your profile
appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- SAP BASIS with Migration*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  Redmond, WA*

*Job Description: *

   - Assignment is to move SAP Windows/SQL based systems from on premise
   into public cloud (Azure)
   - Hands on SAP BASIS admin experience
   - Experience with Homogenous migration
   - Preferable to have exp migrating Windows/SQL from on premise to Public
   / Private Cloud
   - Well versed with DB backup and restore method
   - SAP Instance build
      - SAP Services
      - STD Environment variables
      - User group