*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

*Rate: $55/Hr on c2c*
*Passport Copy is MUST*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Big Data Developer*” and your profile
appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: Big Data Developer*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:  Richmond, VA*

*Job Description*

   - Experience in data management solutions architecture, development, and
   deployment
   - Data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools or
   underlying algorithms
   - Proven track record of end-to-end implementation of integrated data
   management solutions leveraging the Hadoop Ecosystem and Spark
   - Should have a deep understanding of Core Java and is expected to
   perform complex data transformations in Java and Spark using Scala
   language.
   - A strong willingness to learn new technologies and ability to think
   critically is required.
   - Responsible for developing the real time or Batch data processing
   using Spark, Kafka, Storm, Nifi etc.
   - Exposure to AWS echo system and preferably hands-on experience in AWS
   tool stack.
   - UNIX/ Linux skills, including basic commands, shell scripting, and
   system administration/configuration

*Top 3 skills:*

   - Java
   - Apache Spark.
   - Hadoop.

*Basic Qualifications*:

   -
   - At least 5 years of experience delivering data-driven technology
   products and solutions
   - At least 5 years of experience in Core Java
   - At least 2 year of experience delivering big data solutions in Hadoop
   Env
   - At least 1 year hands-on experience in Apache Spark using Scala or
   Python.
   - Exposure to AWS environment.

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*