Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Salesforce Developer with Dev 401 certification. NO-JNTU Candidate**.*

*Start Date - Immediate  (Need H1B with submission)*

*Location - Windsor, CT *

*Rate – 60/hr *

*Responsibilities*

·                  *Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM MUST.*

·                  Design, Architect and develop solutions to business
requirements using Salesforce and Force.com platform capabilities.

·                  Recommend alternate approaches, define technical
impacts, and provide sizing estimates.

·                  Create technical designs for new functionality.

·                  Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX,
Visualforce, Web services and other technologies.

·                  Perform unit testing, integration testing, and
performance testing of new product functionality.

·                  Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues identified during
testing.

·                  Solid knowledge of salesforce.com's governers and limits.

·                  Collaborate with team members on new feature technical
design, technical requirements, limitations, and  implementation.

·                  Follow an iterative software development methodology and
contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.

·                  Good Experience with Data migration/Data loader.

​

*Minimum Qualifications*

·                  Bachelors degree in computing related field or
equivalent work experience.*  (Non-JNTU)*

·                  3 - 5 years software developer experience focusing on
software verification and back-end data validation.​

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*