Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com

Job Title:* Java Developer*

Location: *Kansas City, MO*

Duration: *6 months *

*Interview Process: 15 minute skype with me & 60 Minute Skype with client*

Please see below. Candidates without the HIGHLIGHTED skills will NOT be
considered. Please do not flood me with resumes without fully qualifying
your candidates.

*Must have experience with *Java 8, Spring core, JAX-RS, Tomcat, Junit 4,
Maven, JDBC,MQ 9 OR WASP 9, Java 8 or 9 and Oracle 11 OR 12.2

Immediate start

Must Have: Java 8, Spring core, JAX-RS, Tomcat, Junit 4, Maven, JDBC; Like
to Have experience: JIRA, CRUCIBLE, JINKISN

Would like to see folks with MQ 9 OR WASP 9, Java 8 or 9 and Oracle 11 OR
12.2 (12.2 was just released so I wouldn't focus on that).

There will be no front end java services but back end web services and
enterprise java services will be used.

*Job Description -*
The Software Engineer is assigned to a specific software solution and is
responsible for writing code to meet user interface specifications.

Responsibilities include: defining user needs, providing input to
functional design, testing, and troubleshooting.

A Strong interest integrating emerging technologies and devices into
application and solutions is required.

The Software Engineer has limited travel with occasional visits to client
sites to better understand requirements, install, and solution
troubleshooting.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500