Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  Oracle Developer/PL/SQL Locations:  North Carolina or Dallas TX
Duration: 1 year*

*Job* *Description:*

 Telecom required

Experience in data extract, migration, queuing, and replication
facilities.

·         Design and implement transactional and batch processes with
PL/SQL. 3-5 years of experience with large-scale data migration projects
including multiple data sources and familiar with Extract-Transform-Load
patterns and processes.

·         5 years of experience scripting and debugging SQL stored
procedures.

·         Optimize existing PL/SQL packages

·         Development of complex SQL queries and advanced Oracle PL/SQL code

·         Creation and processing of XML

·         Write code to automate and monitor integrity of data extracts and
data loads to other sources.

·         Experience with Oracle insertion of high volume data

·         Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support
documentation.

·          Unix Experience a plus

·         Familiarity with Telecommunications concepts a plus

·         Data handling & scripting Languages (Python, Perl/Unix Scripting
etc.).

·         Experience with Java Programming a Huge Plus.

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>

Total Spin Inc.