*Hi     *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

*Position :Sr. AS400 Lead – Onsite Position*

*Location : Houston TX*

*Duration : 6+ months.*

*NO OPT's. *

*send resumes to yahe...@exatechinc.com <yahe...@exatechinc.com>*

In this role, you will use your following skills:

   - Manage account teams in a matrix organizational structure, guided by
   optimal decision making.
   - Manage the end-to-end state of the account & be responsible for
   delivery.
   - Provide thought leadership and executive-level influence on business
   needs, cognizant of current and future marketplace circumstances.
   - Build and maintain effective client relationships. Manage expectations
   and daily interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Manage
   timelines, budget, and quality of services provided.
   - Author and deliver presentations and collateral that provide
   comprehensive, but concise, metrics and business proposals.
   - Serve as a coach and mentor to members of the account team.
   - Participates in applications development projects involving multiple
   technologies that may impact multiple sides of the business.
   - Articulates design and resolves technical/design conflicts as they
   occur.
   - Coordinates with business analysts to determine requirements.
   - Performs analyses of system requirements and of existing business
   processes and information systems.
   - Works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with
   software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
   - Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
   - Participates in the development and testing of software components.
   - Define deployment strategies working closely with customer

*Experience Preferred: *

   - Experience with AS400 – RPG & Database (DB2 and Strong SQL).
   - Experience with Remedy.

Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint).

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>