One should point out to Jake (does this go to him?) that the second is a
metric (SI) unit.   minutes, days, etc. are not but...

All these exchanges have sort of struck me as silly recently.  With a 95%
world majority our side has already won.  People who argue against the world
standard because of the alleged inconvenience of factoring 10, or whatever,
are just a bunch of Canutes telling the tide to stay out.

Scott C

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/metricamerica/config/change_mb_list

Return to "Metric America":
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/metricamerica