The milligram quantity is usually quoted on the label in milligrams or
micrograms in addition to the IU.

--
Paul Trusten, R.Ph.
3609 Caldera Boulevard, Apt. 122

"No one from the Audubon Society has yet documented the
finding of a modified barium swallow."
                         --Byrd Ona Wyng, Forensic Ornithologist

"Free Billy Rubin!" ---Medical Technologists'  protest cry