I was watching CTV News' News at 11 broadcast on their Web site in
RealVideo. They include the advertisements in the streaming video Webcast.

Anyway, there was an advertisement at 24:00.0 into the program for Wal-Mart
Canada. One of the Wal-Mart sales associates was talking in front of a sign
that was hanging behind her. The sign read:

REMEMBER THE 3 METER RULE
If you come within 3 meters of someone, smile and greet them.

Note the U.S. spelling of "meter," however, instead of the more common
Canadian "metre." (I have, however, noticed in some Canadian newsgroups,
that some Canadians do use U.S. spellings, believe it or not...)

Saturday's CTV News at 11 should be on the CTV Web site until Sunday
evening, Eastern Time (I'm not sure if they pull the previous day's Webcast
at 10 or 11 p.m. Eastern Time), in case anyone wants to load the clip and
fast-forward to 24 minutes into it. You'll know you're looking at Saturday's
broadcast if the first story has to do with the chemical leak in Red Deer,
Alta.

Paste this address into your RealPlayer; when it loads, it may freeze-frame
for a bit, however, so just click the play button again and it should start.

http://www.ctvnews.com/smil/news11frame.smi

This will stream at broadband speeds (220 kbps) for those with cable, DSL,
or T1 connections to the Internet, and at slower bitrates for those with
slower connections, BTW.

 --Kent