>Incidentally, it it is only loose food that is dual-priced.  The
delikatessens that I know price by 100 g.

I thought so but I was not sure. I did not remember using pounds in Ontario and now
that you confirm I realized that loose goods were dual priced but the weigh scales
that hang in the greens dpt in supermarkets are in kg.

I don't remember what they use at the cashier when they actually price your loose
products.

PS I was not aware of the differences you mention about western and eastern Canada. I
wonder why the westerners chose to stay behind.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com