2001-04-24

Jeez Bill, I hope you didn't spend all day looking for this article.  I
can't imagine the time and resources you must have used to get this
information to us.  I'm sure your effort is appreciated by all.

I can't believe this situation has bothered you this much.  I can imagine
what you must do when you are inundated with all kinds of unwanted e-mail
advertisements.  I really think you are making a mountain out of a mole
hill.  If you get something in your mail you don't like, you can DELETE it.
It only takes a second.  That is what that key is for.

Do you get upset when you get regular junk mail, lamenting over how many
trees were cut down for nothing to make the paper?  It never bothers me.  I
pull it out of the mail box with the right hand, and pitch it into the trash
with the left.  Not a big deal. Apparently if you have the time to worry
about such trivia you must have a lot of free time on your hands.  I wish I
had your life, where my worst nightmare would be worrying about all the junk
mail I get.

And, you are free to use my name when you want to accuse me.  You can't
embarrass me.   I have no shame.  I was told a long time ago that I march to
the beat of a different drummer.  And, I am quite proud of that, you might
even say arrogant.

But, just so you can sleep tonight, I won't send any more anti-virus
notices.

John

Keiner ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als derjenige, der irrtümlich glaubt
frei zu sein.

There are none more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they
are free!

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)