Sometimes I also get frustrated and it is very easy to turn this frustration into
nationalistic debate/anger/etc.
It is however harder to stay professional, nice, elegant, or whatever you want to call
it, and focus on the cause because if we become a bunch of rebels than the association
will loose credibility.

I also found that a bit of irony and humor from time to time doesn't hurt and it takes
some steam off. One does have to watch the language though.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it
now!