I must concur with the last paragraph below.  Till when will Great Britain continue to
faulter on this issue?  Why can't they come to their senses and do the only sensible
thing to do (espoused below)???  Compromises do NOT work, P-E-R-I-O-D!

Marcus

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:45:25
 Stephen Davis wrote:
...  The confusion that reigns over the present regulations has only served to
strengthen their cause!!  I feel that the Government should have the courage to force
an act through parliament for the full use of metric measurement!!

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com