Marcus, are you a dues-paying USMA member or are you along for a free
ride on this mail list? What actions have you taken recently (outside of
providing us with free advice) to promote the cause of metrication in
the US? I know that you've written a few letters in the past, but what
about recently?

I'm getting pretty fed up myself, but more at the Monday morning
quarterbacks than at the players on the field.

Pardon me. It's late and I must be getting tired. I feel my tact
slipping away....

Jim

Ma Be wrote:

> Hear, hear, Adrian!  But...  Welcome to the club, pal...  :-S  I've been trying to
>stir things here for quite some time now without much success, so...  I sort of...
>gave up...  It seems like either the inertia is huge, or this has just been a lip
>service to metrication by nearly all.  What can I say?...  Until most continue to
>think that progress is being done and hence kidding themselves about it, the status
>quo will NEVER change!  We need leadership in the US, but a *meaningful* one.
>Otherwise...
>
> Who knows you'll have more success at that, though.  Good luck (I really mean it!).
>
> Marcus
Metric Methods(SM)           "Don't be late to metricate!"
James R. Frysinger, CAMS     http://www.metricmethods.com/
10 Captiva Row               e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Charleston, SC 29407         phone/FAX:  843.225.6789