Off hand, I don't know of one. NIST provides a list of non-SI metric units
at http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/outside.html, but no non-metric units.
The IEEE/ASTM SI 10-1997 document (for which you have to pay) has a
comprehensive list. For ordering instructions, try the IEEE web site
(http://standards.ieee.org).

That's a very sloppily done page on that UK site -- an orderly 3-column
format for length, then a single, left-justified column for everything else.
Her Majesty's Stationery Office evidently doesn't set very high standards
for itself. Their spelling out of all the units, rather than using the
symbols, is somewhat lugubrious, too. It would have been less effort to use
symbols and provide a key, at the bottom of the page, for the uninformed.

Bill Potts, CMS
Roseville, CA
http://metric1.org [SI Navigator]