From: John @symantec.com]On Behalf Of Symantec
pcAnywhere Beta Team
Sent: Sunday, 30 March 2003 14:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: timestamp format?

Thanks for the feedback Nat.  I will pass this on to development.
John

                      "Nat Hager III"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      in.net>                  cc:
                                               Subject:  timestamp format?
                      03/29/2003 10:41
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      nehager

Dear  sirs:

Just downloaded  pcAnywhere 11 and I have an obvious question:

Is there some reason  why the file manager in pcAnywhere has to force an
AM/PM format  on file timestamps, when Windows and all other programs are
set  to simple 24 h format?  I find this very confusing, and have more than
once downloaded a datafile from my lab from 22:00 the previous evening,
when I wanted the current one from 10:00 that morning.

Can't it just accept the user-specificed Windows default format,
like all other  software I use?

Nat Hager