Bill Hooper wrote:
Dear friends,

I know this is not metric, but the issue has been raised on this list so please bear with me as I reply on this list.

[bla bla]

I don't understand this at all, what's so special about a naked breast on TV?? Why do Americans always make noise about it???
It's like a breast is a sin and no one has never seen one before.

nudity on TV is quite common in Europe and almost no one has a problem with.
We even often see topless women in commercial who present some medicals preparations or lotions. nobody really cares.

this is really one issue, disturbed American attitude towards sexually, I won't probably never understand.

can someone enlighten me please?

bye

--
Foreign Languages: English, espaņol