Time to write them that you liked it and ask for more.

Remek

On 4/11/07, Mike Millet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm shocked that the AP has done this, but it's a good step.  I've never
seen an AP story that uses dual units, I have however seen a lot of Reuters
and BBC and other stories but not the AP.

Mike

--
"The boy is dangerous, they all sense it why can't you?"