This is from a box of cereal: "21 OZ (1 LB 5 OZ)-595 g"

Is this declaration simple? No!  Is this declaration clear? No! Which number
tells the consumer the amount of cereal inside the box? That determination is
ambiguous!

Of course, the bag inside the box was only partly full, and the bag itself only
partly filled the box.

Is the consumer deceived?  Yes, at least to some degree!