The "second person" said that fuel was sold by the litre  I have not disputed
that.I asked whether people really believed you that I thought that fuel was
sold by the air mile.That's extremely different altogether.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 09:54:31 -0800
From: jeremiahmacgre...@rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: [USMA:43420] Re: USC units spread to the UK - and no-one notices!
To: barkatf...@hotmail.com; usma@colostate.edu

There is no insultfest.  A second person has already verified Ken's comments
concerning the sale of gasoline by the liter and the use of metric only in
supermarket.  That is two to your one.

You keep promising to back out, but you keep breaking that promise.

Why not provide proof if you don't agree with others?  This way you can't feel
insulted.

Jerry