Actually there can only be one truth.  Either the records are metric or they
are not.  The proof has been presented that they were conceived in metric.
Thus I can claim that I am entirely correct.

This is very important for metrication to show that even in the past engineers
and developers conceived in metric but somehow their ideas were corrupted when
the names were changed to inches giving false assurances that the products
started out in inches and thus can never be done in metric unless you want to
deal with increments of 25.4.

I remember some years back when extremists made mocking comments concerning the
floppy disk.  Since they falsely assumed the dimension was a true 3.5 inch they
insisted metrication would require it to be known as a clumsy 88.9 mm disk.
Since the true dimensions were rounded metric to which they were unaware, the
renaming of the disk to 90 mm would have been more true to the actual
dimensions.

Metric supporters need to be shown that metric is not something new and that
for a very long time many products in use today actually were conceived in
metric.  It is high time we point these products out and show how they were
numerically corrupted but how the true metric hidden dimensions still shine
through.

It is really a shame that so many metric supporters have allowed themselves to
be tricked into believing extemist deceptions about the origins of many
products.  Isn't it time they woke up to the truth?

Jerry