Mr Schweisthal

You are fully aware that all my posts are true (I have really no reason to
waste my time making up elaborate stories which I will have to remember forever
just to keep you on the boil).

There should be some recognition now that Lee's main reason for being here is
to take my posts and "make them wrong".  Either by pedantry or by twisting what
I have said to mean something different.  If you don't believe me take a look
at the "posting tree" regarding responses to my posts. Others are always
welcome to contact me privately (which has happened quite a lot) or publicly
and I will answer points regarding those posts.

I still find it rather telling that known extremists have to make up names to
post behind (and in the case of Lee, rather sinisterly).

Fortunately I don't have to answer every point by you or Lee as I have already
made the reasoning clear a while ago (this is simply a 'reminder').  however I
do find it unfair that people have gone out of their way to unsubscribe on the
weekend to avoid you - only to have you spam the place during the week.

Any chance you could go back to being the "weekend warrior", as before?