  From: Martin Vlietstra
  To: U.S. Metric Association
  Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 7:18 PM
  Subject: [USMA:45535] Re: I blew it! (The conversion of 2/100ths of an inch,
that is)

  John, Pat

  Whereas you and I are used to systems that use 230 V, most readers of this
forum are used to using  115 V systems and as a result the regulations are
probably different.  Also, if the trench was made of steel, would air cooling
be needed - steel is probably much better.  Having said that, I agree that 0.5
mm is a very tight tolerance.

  Regards

  Martin