Re: [USMA:45625] Re: Maths (or should that be "math?")I for one am new to this
forum and have no idea what basic things "we" agree upon.  Can someone compose
a list?  This may help in bringing up old topics over and over again.

Simon

From: Patrick Moore
Sent: Friday, 2009-08-14 15:36
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:45630] Re: Maths (or should that be "math?")

That's funny. I wonder if it's because we agree on the most basic things.

From: <simon_m...@live.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:46:53 -0400
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
Subject: [USMA:45625] Re: Maths (or should that be "math?")

Amen!

I beginning to wonder what kind of forum this is.  When a topic involving the
metric system is brought up the responses are almost zero.  Talk about
something other then the metric system or something loosely connected and then
everybody joins in.

I hate to complain since I'm so new here but I came here to discuss the metric
system and so far its not happening at the level I would like to see.

Simon