I am amazed it agrees as well as it does; I CERTAINLY would not expect five
digits of precision.

While there is nothing inherently wrong with naive models, (hell the standard
atmosphere is a naive model), you have repeatedly replaced detail with averages
and assumed it all averages out.  Gravity varies around ±½% from pole to
equator.  The earth is an ellipsoid, the average radius you used is correct for
volume, not necessarily for surface area.  As the atmosphere is a gas, and can
move, variations in the vertical temperature profiles are critical to the local
pressure (and cause variation day to day).  Finally the assumption that
averaging works has  a flaw that there is (mostly) sea below sea level, while
mountains intrude into the air space and displace air all over the world; the
assumption that a uniform mass of air is uniformly resting on a sphere has a
BUNCH of problems.  (I have NO idea how to solve them all.)

We know air pressure varies day to day with weather, however, the total
atmosphere is relatively constant.  I believe a better way to proceed is to
average a large number of simultaneously measurements at (or corrected to) sea
level, all over the earth.  The stations should be chosen to represent a good
sampling plan.  It is certainly true that the overly precise 101.325 kPa is
nothing but 760 mm Hg expressed in SI.  Wikipedia's article on the atmosphere
has a nice map of 15 year average air pressure in December and June,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_pressure

I think it shows two things:
*The average is NOT 101.325 kPa everywhere
*The standard value of 101.325 kPa is much more in the middle of data than your
value.