From: Stephen Davis <stevo.da...@btinternet.com>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 11:53:14 AM
Subject: [USMA:46894] Re: The Good the Bad

I did mean to point out (but obviously didn't) that the US imports did indeed
have metric measurements on them alongside the cutomary.  I believe also
(though not entirely sure) that the customary units were printed in a smaller
font.

As to does it matter, well, in the grand scheme of things, it may not be the
most important thing in the world. However, as almost 100% of pre-packaged
items over here all all in metric measurements, so it seems to be a backward
step, that's all.

I would like to do a bit of research to find out if this packaging from the US
is strictly legal as well.