As well as on local radio most newspapers still quote 'F' in their listings.
TV coverage is really down to the forecaster - eg Sian Lloyd (welsh) quotes F.
By the way - even cars from the fifties have 'C' on the car temp gauge.

From: j...@frewston.plus.com
To: usma@colostate.edu
Subject: [USMA:47152] Fw: Degrees Fahrenheit gone the way of the guinea?
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:09:10 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: John
Frewen-Lord
To: ezra.steinb...@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [USMA:47151] Degrees Fahrenheit gone the way of the
guinea?

Even the British Murdoch-controlled newspapers,
which resolutely give all dimensions in imperial units (even those obviously
converted from metric values), give temperatures in degrees Celsius.
 Canadian media (and the general population) also use Celsius, never a
mention of Fahrenheit.

Degrees F are now only found in the
US.

John F-L