From: Pierre Abbat <p...@phma.optus.nu>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 4:37:49 PM
Subject: [USMA:47366] How to find people interested in metrication?

I'd like to start a chapter of the USMA here. A few months ago I sent an email
to several people in the church, all immigrants, asking if they knew anyone
who'd be interested. I got no response. I asked a friend of mine and he
suggested the chess club (huh?) and the IEEE (I'm sure everyone there is in
favor of henries and farads, but what about kilometers and milliliters?). Any
other ideas?

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du