To all,

 I can state to you that
the organization advocates  US conversion to the SI metric
system as the Nation's primary, everyday
measurement standard, a stance that has
not changed in the 94 years we have been in existence.
As we say, it is not "metrIFication" because we believe thereis no
"if" involved.

Paul Trusten
Public Relations Director
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.