From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of mech...@illinois.edu
Sent: 11 June 2010 20:11
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:47719] SI Request to the AP

Pat,

AP sent me a notice by e-mail of having received my request, but did not
give me access to a copy of my own request.

I requested that AP revise its Style Book to not only accept SI units of
measurement, but to agressively promote SI units of measurement.

I also asked AP not to encourage the conversion of SI units of measurement
to units outside the International Sysstem of Units (SI).

I'll look for my submission on the AP suggestions Blog, later.

Gene.