Bah, I have no problem with cc.....   fl oz?  I have a problem with.  haha....
1800cc, 1.8 liters, 1800 mL, doesn't matter...I'm all fine with it.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [USMA:47730] Re: Metric motors in the USA
From: "Carleton MacDonald" <carlet...@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, June 11, 2010 7:50 pm
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

I was in the hospital two weeks ago (there were some cells in the prostate
that didn't belong there so they took the whole thing out). The nurses kept
talking about "cc" this and "cc" that and I kept replying in milliliters.

As I said in a previous post, though, one advantage to cubic measure is that
it easily helps one visualize "how much" - when I mentioned the escaping oil
per day filling a box 10 m x 10 m x 80 m.

Carleton