From: sbmitch...@aol.com
To: trus...@grandecom.net
Sent: 17 June, 2010 21:57
Subject: Chemistry of Cooking video-metric cooking

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=12519&promo_id=1
  is the link for my audition tape to be on Oprah.  Paul, if there is anyway to
post this on the USMA list serve, I only cook with metric only units.  Please
get everyone to vote for me.  You can vote once a day.  If I get on Oprah, then
we will finally be converted.  Oprah makes things happen.  Watch and enjoy.
Thanks.  Sally