Smartplanet.com has a good mix of tech/science/medicine news.  However, this
particular article (linked below) was disappointing.  It referred to 0.1
ounces of saliva as being a very small amount useful for forensic
investigation technique.  I voiced my displeasure in the comments, but all
that got me was a "correction" to a teaspoon equivalent.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/your-spit-reveals-your-age-scientists-say/8830?tag=nl.e660

The author seemed to be receptive to my tirade, but she missed or ignored
the point of the measurement system altogether.  Maybe a few of you here
could write her or the website itself to nudge them towards metric.  They
should have no excuses--given the subjects they cover, their audience is
already familiar with the metric system.

Remek