  From: Zach Rodriguez
  To: U.S. Metric Association
  Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:13 PM
  Subject: [USMA:50790] Re: Automobiles w/ metric options

  I've read some articles saying the Spanish government is reinstating the 120
km/h speed limits on July 1. The speed limits were changed back because the
population was outraged and "the circumstances have changed".

  Spain to axe speed limit imposed after oil price rise

  A sidenote: The BBC still doesn't put a space between unit symbols and
quantities, but at least they wrote km/h this time.

  On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 03:26, John Frewen-Lord <j...@frewston.plus.com>