I have a FastCap 5m tape which is marked in mm only on both edges of the tape
measure. There are a few custom marks for the Custom True32 European 32 mm
cabinet-making system (http://davelers.com/32mm/Basics/168.html), but no
imperial measures on the tape measure at all.

This tape measure is readily available on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Fastcap-PMMR-TRUE32-True32-Reverse-measuring/dp/B000GFHABG
 for a cost of $8.22.