From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of Michael Payne
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:25 AM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:52940] Journalists may be innumerate, but are they the only
ones who are?

My job and life get in the way of mailing this letter to various media. I
did however email United Airlines Hemispheres magazine who previously
included SI but now use only US Customary, I also copied United Airlines. I
never heard back from the Hemisphere editors but did get a phone call
yesterday from the Executive Office at United Airlines who told me that "as
an International Airline they agree with me and they have asked Hemispheres
to include SI".

Success!

Any of you feel free to mail this to your local newspaper, TV station, etc.
etc.