Actually, we do.  Ignore the media and use the National Weather Service.  They
have many products and some are Customary only.  However, find their Point
Forecast product and:
1. set it up for your zipcode or street address.
2. scroll down to bottom of page, find and click on the link for SI units
(default is "English")
3. now bookmark the page, your location and SI preference will be saved in the
bookmark

The SI version has a few minor issues, but it's pretty good.  Among the issues:
1. They use millibars
2. Some data is presented as dual, both metric and Customary
3. In temperatures, the data is presented both with and without a space between
number and unit, also with no unit
4. Rainfall may be in either millimeters or centimeters depending on value.
The figures need to be comparable for all days of the forecast.  Pick a unit,
stick with it.
5. Excessive resolution (2 decimal digits) in visibility under 5 km, should be
to nearest 0.1 km, based on resolution of the equipment as specified in FMH-1.

If you want another choice, Weather Underground also has pretty good SI options
after you find the switch.  It is a " °F | °C" link near the top of the page.
I prefer NWS but both are reasonable choices.

Since I live near the border, I also have a bookmark for Windsor, Ontario.
Environment Canada is better in its SI usage, but also has a link to switch the
page between Imperial and SI, although their default is SI.