    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:18:35 +0000
    From: "Ressel, Howard R (DOT)" <howard.res...@dot.ny.gov>
Subject: [USMA:53982] Re: Rejoining USMA
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

Probably a good time to thank Don for coordinating this list for all
these years, I think we sometimes forget he is the quite guy keeping it
going and thanks to Colorado State for hosting.

   I agree, unless we hit some sort of server limit to the number of
users, the more the merrier even if they just listen in.

     FROM: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] ON
BEHALF OF Harold_Potsdamer
SENT: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:25 AM
TO: U.S. Metric Association
SUBJECT: [USMA:53973] Re: Rejoining USMA

      But how many actually post?  Why sign up if you have no intention
to post?

      Do you drop people off who don’t post a message after a fixed
amount of time?

         FROM:Hillger,Donald[1]

         SENT: Sunday, 2014-06-15 00:05

         TO:U.S. Metric Association[2]

         SUBJECT: [USMA:53970] Re: Rejoining USMA

      About 110 names.

        FROM:owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu]
ON BEHALF OF cont...@metricpioneer.com
SENT: Saturday, June 14, 2014 21:55
TO: U.S. Metric Association
SUBJECT: [USMA:53969] Re: Rejoining USMA

      Welcome back! I am curious. Approximately how many are on the USMA
list?

----- Message from Bill Hooper <billhoope...@gmail.com> ---------