I sure they would be very interested if you were to purchase a couple million
at a time.

From: cont...@metricpioneer.com
Sent: Thursday, 2014-06-19 17:25
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:54001] Water Bottle Dumbbell Weights

Does anybody know about a company that could manufacture the item I describe
below? I have sent the message below to several bottle manufacturing companies,
but so far, they all say they cannot help me. I think Water Bottle Dumbbell
Weights would be a great way Americans can learn a relationship between volume
and weight. I would appreciate any ideas you send my way. Thanks.

I have an idea and perhaps you can help. I want plastic water bottles in the
shape of dumbbell weights (in metric-only units) with my company name
(MetricPioneer.com). Ideally, the fully functional dumbbell weights would be
empty so one could fill them with water, for example four liters of water makes
a four kilogram dumbbell (4 L water = 4 kg weight). I would consider smaller
sized Water Bottle Dumbbell Weights, perhaps 3 L / 3 kg or even 2 L / 2 kg
sizes or even a 1 L / 1 kg size. Please give me a call and let me know if you
can customize this product for me. Thanks.

David Pearl www.MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917