    Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:14:11 -0700
    From: Al Lawrence <alana...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [USMA:54007] RE: Water Bottle Dumbbell Weights
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

Interesting idea, but there are already companies that make and sell
water (water fillable) weights for travel, sometimes called portable
weights or aquabells.  They are usually made of a soft vinyl, like an
air matteress, much cheaper than blow molding a hard plastic.  Obviously
they already have the technology to do it.  The ads I have seen say
things like "fill to whatever weight you want, up to 16 pounds" or some
other customary unit, but I only looked at a couple of US website

Al Lawrence