From: Hockert, Carol [carol.hock...@nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 2:04 PM
To: mechtly, eugene a
Cc: Crown, Linda D.; Butcher, Kenneth S.; U.S. Metric Accociation; Don Onwiler
(don.onwi...@ncwm.net)
Subject: RE: SI in NIST Handbooks 130 and 133

Eugene,

We do not make structural or organizational changes to the handbooks without
vetting the proposed changes with the NCWM board, committees, and users of the
handbooks. I suggest you use the formal process if you would like to see these
changes.

I'm copying the NCWM Executive Director, Don Onwiler, in case you'd like to
discuss your other questions with him. (I cannot speak for the NCWM.)

Carol